Neil Mihan, BBA
Principal, Outside Sales
Recently named one of The Best Multi-Line Reps In The Business by PPAI. Click here to see the article!
Lines Represented: Ariel ● Compass ● CPS Keystone ● Expressions ● Goldstar ● Peerless ● Showdown Displays ● Soft Stuff Creations ● Strideline
Profession before the promotional products industry?
- University Student
How many years have you been in the promotional products industry?
- 25 Years
Suppliers you served while on your path…
- Pressalite (first Job in Promo), Kanata Blanket (first Multi-Line partner), Martini Promotions, Quill Pen, Snugz Canada, Maglite, Bentley, ETS Express, BagMakers, IClick, Rampion Enterprises.
What are your hobbies/passions outside of Promo Expo?
- Now it’s all about the Kids (which I do love) but used to snowmobiling in the winter and driving my motorbike in the summer
Where were you born and what town/city are you living in now?
- I was born in Toronto and now live in a very small town called Kleinburg.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Who are your favorite musicians/bands?
- Anything with a strong beat – Michael Jackson, Backstreet Boys for example. Classics also like Supertramp 😊
If you could join any past or current music group who would you join?
- Any band If I could be the drummer.
What is your favorite movie?
- Everything Star Trek 😊
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Coast Guard Captain
What is your favourite game, or sport to watch and play?
- Hockey to watch – Volleyball to play.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Please put things in their Place! Potentially a little OCD 😊
What is the best part of your job?
- Listening to friends (customers) who share opportunities and help direct our company to succeed. Oh and travelling Canada with MORE friends – our suppliers colleagues @ mutual events.